Director of Operations
Job DetailsJob ID:327
Title:Director of Operations
Location:New York, New York
Industry:Construction Manager,Executive Level Positions,General Contractor
Our client is a dominant figure in a niche market sector in private side general building – including both ground up and renovation projects. They are seeking a Director of Operations for their Manhattan office.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess tremendous leadership experience, a proven track record of maintaining order in a general contracting / construction management company, creating cohesion in systems and processes, while also rolling up the sleeves when need be to manage projects, clients, personnel, etc…
This position will report to an SVP, a President and an Owner, but will also collaborate heavily with the former two.
– 15 years of experience minimum in construction management
– 5 years minimum experience in a Director or Executive Role where you are responsible for project management, field operations and pre-construction staff.
– A proven track record of keeping a cohesive and streamlined process of paperwork with appropriate systems as determined by ownership and your self.
– Experience in High End Commercial, Residential, Retail, or Hospitality renovations.
– Exposure to projects over $50 million
– Preferred experience in managing stakeholders and supervisors in multiple regional offices for a mid sized company.
– Bachelors Degree or higher in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management, or related.
Salary completely depends on experience and could range from 200k upwards depending on your experience and suitability for the position.