Job DetailsJob ID:324
Location:NY, New York
Industry:Owner / Developer,Owners Side / Institution,Purchasing
Our client is a global technology and media company with offices throughout the US and the world. This is the kind of job you will brag about to your friends and family, and they will be simultaneously very happy for you and very jealous. You will be working within a truly high profile company.
We are seeking a seasoned sourcing / procurement professional with true construction management experience with a CM or Owner, focused on corporate office / capital projects throughout the USA.
It is required that you understand the full cycle of construction pre-construction through execution and the role that procurement as part of supply chain works and impacts successful project programs. You will leverage the infrastructure of a global procurement department while liaising directly with your internal client – the capital projects group.
– 10-15 years in procurement
– 10 years in construction / capital projects management
– Tremendous communication skills with a variety of personalities from internal stakeholders to external suppliers.
– Strategic Planning experience
– Degree in related field preferably
– CIPS or similar certifications preferred
– Amazing negation skills
– Deeply computer proficient and capable of leveraging tech / software for efficiency.
Contact us today!